Let’s face it, gift buying for men is about as easy as navigating through Best Buy on black Friday. It’s not a task for the faint of heart. This Valentine’s Day, I challenge you to avoid boring gift cards, and instead, give a gift that not only that he’ll love, but you’ll love just as much.
1. Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch
2. Drop Catch Bottle Opener A smart way to keep from finding bottle caps all over after a party.
4. Rocking Whiskey Glasses A fun function that also lets the liquid breathe.
5. Ray-Ban Folding Clubmaster A classic and stylish gift for all the cool fellas out there.
6. I’m so in love with this Medera Poquito Minimal Wallet
7. Void Watch I love Void’s wide selection of watches from modern to retro.
9. Writable, Reusable Home Brew Bottle Labels That would be a great companion gift for number three.
10. Hyper Glide Razor A self-lubricating cartridge that creates its own shaving gel when it comes in contact with water.
11. These Copper Measuring Cups are perfect for any man who loves to cook.
Thanks for reading