Hey Guys! I can’t believe it’s the last day of February! This month flew by extra fast! It’s that time again where I share with you my monthly favorites. I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to comment 🙂
This comes in another shade, but this one works best for my skin tone
Wet-n-Wild Coloricon Bronzer
Adds the perfect amount of glow and shimmer to your face
The most perfect sandal that goes with everything.
I tried spray deodorant for the first time this month and love it
Goes with everything and I have worn this necklace more times than I would like to admit
My guinea pig Daisy 🙂
Thank you for reading
I’m starting a new series on my blog called my monthly favorites. At the end of every month I will post what I was loving that month. So let’s get started!
1. These pajama pants are so incredibly comfy and warm. I love them so much. I’m so happy that I bought them and would definitely recommend them. Not only are they comfy, but they are also super cute.
2. I got this nail polish set for Christmas from my best friend, Heidi. It’s perfect. It literally has every color that I love and the colors come out very pigmented and polish dries fast.
3. This book was great. I couldn’t put it down and it kept me entertained all the way through. I’m probably going to buy more books from this author in the future.
4. Way better than peanut butter and I eat it on everything: apples, with my oatmeal, on bread, with pretzel, etc. It’s super healthy and it tastes amazing 🙂
5. I’m in love with the smell of this perfume and use it everyday.
6. One word: Delicious! Tastes great with a splash of milk.
7. This wine is low in alcohol but tastes really good. It would be perfect in the summer.
8. This is just an example of one of the scarves that I own, but I have been wearing a scarf with almost every outfit lately, not because its been cold, but because I love infinity scarves and feel like they can really spice up and add character to an outfit.
9. I love how soft and shiny this makes my hair.
10. These shoes go with everything.
Thanks for reading 🙂